Here are a number of helpful developmental approach resources I’ve found for families during our stay-at-home period, in addition to our Resources page:
- Dr. Gil Tippy’s For on the Floor short videos for those wanting to do Floortime at home
- Affect Autism online parent support drop-in on Mondays
- The Interdisciplinary Council on Development and Learning resources for parents on the home page if you scroll down including mini-seminars, free Floortime consultation, and Q & A sessions
- Greenspan Floortime videos
- PLAY Project free online introductory course with promo code SPRING20
- Dr. Gordon Neufeld’s Parenting through the Pandemic video
Until next time… here’s to affecting autism through playful interactions!