Support Affect Autism
Affect Autism is a volunteer endeavor with a small stipend from the Interdisciplinary Council on Development and Learning. The site was created to empower parents by saving them the time and energy that we expended when our child was diagnosed with autism as we looked for the best approach. We believe a respectful developmental approach will bring out children’s authentic potential and wanted others to have access to learn about the Developmental, Individual differences, Relationship-based (DIR) model and Floortime.
There are a few ways you can help support our efforts in getting the word about this wonderful developmental approach:
- Sign up for our updates
- Check out the blog/podcasts
- Tell others about Affect Autism
- Tell others about Autism DATA which advocates for developmental, relationship-based therapies
- Check our Services link to find practitioners in your area
- Check our Events link and sign up for the online parent support drop-in
- Buy our carefully selected items on the Products page
- Donate to help us fund Affect Autism
Become a Member
Become a member of Affect Autism through our Patreon page where you can have access to all Floortime videos, the new Floortime series coming in 2021, your questions answered on upcoming podcasts, and more for as little as $5/month! It’s a great way to show your appreciation for the website and help to raise money to improve the podcast and website.